convenient, upfront pricing, do more online --
- High quality vehicles with a completed Safety Inspection.
- No haggling, guess work or games when it comes to our pricing.
- Free Carfax Vehicle History Report on every car.
- A non-commissioned sales team that wants to find the best car for you.
- We are here to assist you with pairing your phone with all new technology.
- Schedule your service appointment with our online scheduler.
- View all your service records online (after registering)
- We give you the best rebates and financing rates available.
- Our parts department can sell and program keys for your vehicle*
- A fun, easy, transparent car dealership experience!
- Free wifi, chargers for your phone, coffee, popcorn in the lounge.
Communicate with us the way you want: chat, email, text, showroom visit. You can sign the paperwork electronically and we can deliver the vehicle to you.
Ask us about a loaner or courtesy shuttle when you drop your vehicle off for Service* based on availability. The Rental Department in the building next door has nearly 100 vans to rent weekly. Ask about weekend specials.
Check out our Google Reviews by real people.
3 Day Exchange Policy
With our exclusive 3 Day Exchange Policy, you can now purchase a pre-owned vehicle without worry. If you decide you no longer want that specific automobile, just bring it back. Keep these things in mind and rest assured when you are buying a used vehicle from us.
>> You can be assured you are getting the right price.
>> We want you to be happy with your new vehicle selection!
>> What if I find something better or a different color?
- If you don't like the vehicle simply bring it back within 3 days or 150 miles and we will exchange it with another Lavery Automotive vehicle. The actual purchaser may exchange (with the day of purchase being the first day) or 150 miles, whichever comes first. If you are not completely satisfied with the purchase you will receive credit for the following amounts paid towards the original:
- The down payment
- The agreed upon trade-in value
- Any amount paid towards the principle balance
If the purchase price of the vehicle being traded in is less than the purchase price of the vehicle being returned, the purchaser will receive credit for the difference. If the purchase price of the vehicle being traded in for is more, the purchaser will pay the difference. Any changes or modifications in finance agreements resulting from these transactions are subject to the approval of the funding source.
Vehicles must be exchanged in the original condition and must be accompanied by all original documentation, registration, license and delivery paperwork. The dealership will not refund tax, title, registration, dealer documentation and or license fees. Any vehicle returned under this program will be inspected by the General Manager of Lavery Automotive. It will be inspected for eligibility, damage and excessive wear and tear. If it is determined that non-warranty repair has been performed or is necessary and that amount exceeds $300 or more, the vehicle unfortunately is not eligible for return. Call 330-823-1100.