We know that these are challenging times, and your vehicle should be the least of your worries. That’s why Chevrolet is here and committed to helping you in any way we can – from answering your questions to servicing your vehicle and everything in-between. Because in times like these, we’re faced with many uncertainties. But one thing that’s certain is we’re here for you, every step of the way.
If you have questions about your current Chevrolet vehicle you can call the Chevrolet Customer assistance hotline at 1-800-222-1020 or contact our dealership directly. We are ready to assist where we can.1
We are open for business and ready to help.1 Should you require repairs or routine maintenance, you can rest assured knowing that our Chevrolet Certified Service experts are available to handle your vehicle needs. GM is working with us to help keep our employees and customers safe while your vehicle is in our care.
Chevrolet is offering current Chevy owners the benefits of OnStar®2 Crisis Assist services for a limited time. With Crisis Assist, you get access to specially trained Advisors who are ready to help 24/7 during emergencies and other unexpected situations.3
We’re here for you. To help stay connected, we are offering current eligible Chevrolet owners 3GB/3 months of in-vehicle data4 (whichever comes first). In this uncertain time, Chevrolet is here to support you staying connected to the information and people that matter to you. Use your vehicle’s available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot to stay connected to social media, email or virtual classrooms at times when you have to be in your vehicle, or from up to 50-feet away.5
For those who need a new car, truck or SUV, we're offering interest-free APR financing for an unprecedented 84 months6 for very well qualified buyers on most 2019 models and 2020 Equinox, Silverado 1500 and Trax models. Or, you can get deferred monthly payments for 120 days7 on most Chevrolet vehicles, when you finance with GM Financial.
If you’re in need of a new vehicle but don’t want to visit our dealership, we offer the ability to shop and order online and have your vehicle delivered to your home. It’s just another way we’re doing our part.
The safety and well-being of our communities is our first priority. From waiving certain late fees to offering an automatic one-month lease extension8 if you are nearing the end of your lease, Chevrolet stands ready to help during this difficult time. GM Financial customers in need of help are encouraged to text INFO to 53721, message through the GM Financial mobile app, or contact the GM Financial Customer Experience team at 1-800-284-2271.
When we all roll up our sleeves, great things happen.
Due to an unprecedented number of blood drive cancellations, the American Red Cross9 is facing a severe shortage of blood. If you’re looking for a way to help during this crisis, GM has partnered with the Red Cross for the SleevesUp blood donation program. Take the pledge to donate by signing up today.
To help meet the country’s critical need for medical equipment, we’re converting the Kokomo, Indiana plant to produce Ventec ventilators. Additionally, an employee-led initiative at GM’s Warren, Michigan facility will lead the production of thousands of surgical masks a day. During these unprecedented times, we are proud to stand with other American companies and our skilled employees to help fight this global pandemic.
1. Dealership and service availability and hours of operations are subject to change, and all federal and local laws and restrictions.
2. Limited-time offer. Services provided by OnStar in its sole discretion.
3. OnStar plan, working electrical system, cell reception, and GPS signal required. OnStar links to emergency services. See onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
4. Limited-time offer. Services provided by OnStar in its sole discretion. Requires eligible model year 2015 and newer vehicle. Data plans provided by AT&T. Services are subject to Terms and limitations, and capabilities vary by vehicle model. Service varies with conditions and location. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
5. Vehicle must be on or in the accessory position for Wi-Fi to function.
6. Excludes select base trims. Monthly payment is $11.90 for every $1,000 you finance. Example down payment: 3.7%. Must finance with GM Financial. Some customers may not qualify. Down payment required at signing, if applicable. Not available with lease and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 6/1/20.
7. Excludes select base trims and 2020 Corvette. Available with select standard APR rates when financed with GM Financial. Some customers may not qualify. Payment deferral contract limited and is not available in Pennsylvania. Down payment required at signing, if applicable. Finance charges accrue from date of financing. Not available with lease and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 6/1/20.
8. Please review the lease extension guidelines at gmfinancial.com/coronavirus before deciding to extend your lease.
9. The American Red Cross name and emblem are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position. The American Red Cross logo is a registered trademark owned by The American National Red Cross. For more information about the American Red Cross, please visit redcross.org.